dilluns, 9 de març del 2009

Human rights

Human rights:

- Men and women have equal rights.

- No one shall be subjected to slavery.

- Everyone has the right to freedom of thought and religion.

- Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression of ideas.

- No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or may cause you physical harm, mental or moral.

All humans have some rights that make that there are not diferences between all people of the world.
There are so much rights, but I have select five, the ones that I think that are most interesants or that I think that this is not true at the moment.

The first right are that all mens and womens have to be equals rihgts, but this is not true, because in a lot of countries and sometimes in Spain too, a lot of womans have less rights that the mans.
The second one I think that is a big evolution in our history, if now I see somebody that are slavery I couldn't belive it.
The other I think that its very important, all people have to belive what they want to belive, without nobody says that they can't or things like this. Everybody have to be free, this is the same that the next right that I put, all people have to have the right to say her opinions without being punished.

The last right is one of the most importants because now there are people who torture or make inhuman thinks at other people, and this can’t be.

I think that the conclusión of the human rights is that all people have to be equal and all people have to look for the other.